Mount Claremont Farmers’ Market is managed by the Mount Claremont Primary School Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) and operates in the school grounds at 103 Alfred Road. All profits from the Market are used for the benefit of the children at the School.
The Market operates in all weather conditions and is open every Saturday throughout the year with the exception of one or two Saturdays after Christmas. Trading hours are 7.30am – 11.30am and parking has been set aside for stallholders off Montgomery Avenue.
- Charter – Our Market is governed by a Charter indicating that it is a predominantly fresh produce market that aims to bring together the grower and the consumer. Preference is given to stalls that provide quality, grower direct fresh produce. Value added products such as dairy goods, oils, jams and condiments are considered to be grower direct if the main ingredient is produced by the stallholder.
- Expression of Interest – If you wish to join our Market to sell your produce/wares, you will first need to submit an Expression of Interest to Trade Form (below). Places are subject to availability and diversity (market mix).
- Application and Agreement to Trade – If your Expression of Interest to Trade is accepted, you will be asked to complete a detailed Application and Agreement to Trade. This Application details your obligations as a stallholder and the terms of trade at Mount Claremont Farmers’ Market, including the fee payable to hire a stall. Acceptance of applications will be at the sole discretion of the Market Management Committee.
- City of Nedlands Trading Permit – If you will be selling food, you must ensure you comply with all relevant food safety requirements and have the requisite permit to trade from the City of Nedlands.
- Public and Product Liability Insurance – All stallholders must have current public and product liability insurance to trade at the Market. The minimum requirement is $10 million and stallholders must ensure their policy remains current whilst trading. A Certificate of Currency must be provided to the Market Coordinator when submitting your Application to Trade.
- Community Stall – Our Charter also allows a Community Stall at the Market at the discretion of the Market Management Committee. A request for a community stall must be provided in writing to the Market Coordinator.
If you have any questions about hiring a stall, please contact our Market Coordinator.
- Product Variation Request – For current stallholders who wish to extend their product range. Permission must be obtained in writing from the Committee before you start selling the new product(s).